Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stack of Packages


Do you wish this was your birthday bounty? I do! I made this card for one of the many August birthdays coming up on my calendar. It's a Gina K stamp and I had some fun coloring it with Copics and coordinating it with some pretty DP.
No special techniques here, but a couple of things to note:

I used a Sakura Stardust glitter pen on the package ribbons. They have a pretty shine in person - not so much on the scan.
I used dimensionals to pop up the sentiment on the front.
Those are Amuse glittery adhesive brads in the four corners.
I used an SU! ticket punch on the corners.
The paper the packages are on is PTI Cream, but I used a sponge dauber to apply a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Old Paper.
The corner piece at bottom right is punched by an SU! Corner Punch.

No comments: