Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Very Happy Card


I love getting (or making!) a card that just makes me feel good! That's why I love these Kindred Spirits stamps I bought from Gina K. They remind me of happy times, simple times. They look like Dick and Jane from my old primary readers.
It's so miserably hot here that I made this card hoping that it would help me cool off. Is there an age cut-off for running through a sprinkler? I may try this today!
Anyway, here are the details on this card:

The base is PTI Kraft.
I used PTI Spring Moss and SU's new In Color Pirouette Pink.
The ribbon is May Arts (and isn't it adorable??)
The DP, I'm not sure about - I am a DP fiend and I also love stripes. This one just jumped into my basket
The flower is a Prima.
I colored the image with Copics.

I think I'm already feeling cooler!

No comments: