Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cards for a Special Baby



Exciting news this week! My dear friend Leigh became a grandmother! Alexandra Chadwick Numbers was born on Thursday night. She is Leigh's first grandchild. Her parents are Leigh's daughter Caroline and her husband, Bob Numbers. Leigh and I have been friends forever, it seems like, and I certainly remember the day Caroline was born. Keith and I were at Caroline's beautiful wedding four years ago. I am so happy for Caroline and Leigh. This is one lucky little girl!
I made two cards - one for Leigh and Carl - the new grandparents! - and one to send to Caroline and Bob.
Obviously, pink is the theme here!
I used some Basic Grey DP for these cards - the colors are just so yummy. These are from the Sugared Collection. Both stamps are old SU stamps, and I used Copics to color the image.
These were fun to make!

No comments: