Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scor Pal Love


I finally got a Scor Pal. If you've been hiding in a bomb shelter, you may not be familiar with this cool tool. It's the perfect way to score paper - to get that wonderful knife edge when you fold it.
I am going to recommend this tool from a unique aspect - that of a left-handed person. It's super easy for me to use - with bee-you-tee-ful results - and that's not always the case. Left-handers learn to deal in a right-handed world. I have very few problems adapting most of the time, but some things give me trouble. For example, to this day, I cannot properly tie a shoe. But I digress ...
Scor Pal is light as a feather but does a study job. I think it makes my cards look so professional. And I love the fact that I can do cool folds without lifting the paper over and over. I will post a "tiled" card later this week.
So I am sending love to Scor Pal. (I got mine from Papertrey.)

No comments: