Saturday, June 21, 2008

Host Thank You


You gotta love those hosts! I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for more than 10 years and have 1025 shows under my belt ... er, apron. That's a lot of hosts to thank, and I try to write each one a personal note expressing my gratitude. So I make cards for them. When I find a cute cooking-related stamp, I go for it. This is my latest favorite.
This is a Lockhart stamp. I paper-pieced this, which a fun little technique. I stamped the image on white CS, then I stamped it on three different pieces of DP.I cut each piece out of the DP and placed it on the white apron. The apron, pockets and towel are all different types of paper, although I am not sure you can see that in the photo. (Click on the photo to make it bigger.)
The paper is all Papertrey, the color is Berry Sorbet.
Isn't it cute? You can do this stamp 100 times and it will look different every time. That's one thing I love about stamping!

No comments: