Saturday, June 14, 2008

For Dog Lovers






I love my chocolate Lab, Mocha. Well, most of the time. Tonight he was very sweet until around 11:30, then he became Destructo Dog. I won't get into the details but it wasn't pretty.

Nevertheless, usually I love my dog and when I saw this My Favorite Things set, I had to have it. So much so that I ordered it online. Just that one stamp. It was worth whatever it cost for shipping because I just love it so much. The dog doesn't look like a Lab but he's big like my dog and I can COLOR him brown. So there.
Anyway, here's the card. I used a lot of SU! on this one. The silver brad is from the new Hodgepodge Hardware set which I like WAAAY better than the old sets. I am actually using these pieces - with my old set, I would open the box, peer into it and then close it. I have probably used three pieces out of it in three years!
More details on this card: The image is colored with Copics. I used SU! designer paper. I am totally in love with paper. I have lots of it but I USE it. My friend and stamping buddy Rhonda laughs at me because I am always buying DP but I'm totally hooked.
I love the inside sentiment. It says "You're one of the good ones." Isnt' that cute?

No comments: